If you’re on the hunt for property and garden maintenance in Gloucester then you’ve come to the right place. Handyman Ben is a small family run business offering a number of services for household projects big and small.
If your home is in need of a little TLC and you don’t have the time, required skill or interest, get in touch and let me help. I have many years experience in a vast range of services and most importantly I offer a friendly, reliable service.
Reasons to hire Handyman Ben in Gloucester
Are you looking for a handyman in Gloucestershire? Here are a few reasons you might want to hire me for your odd jobs:
- I’m very keen on time keeping and understand the importance of arriving to a job (or quote) when I say I will. I find it frustrating when people don’t arrive when they say they will. It can be very disruptive to your busy day.
- Trustworthy and honest. I’m a hard working family man with something to prove. I love my work and I love my family and I know that in doing a great job, word will spread and more work will follow. Word of mouth is the key to success in this business. I spent 9 years working as an IT Service Manager at the Superdry head office which came with a lot of responsibility and trust in my abilities to deliver services across a global organisation.
- Top quality finishes. I’m a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my work, no matter how big or small. I find it impossible to leave a job without it being completed properly. This is evident in my woodwork and all my home renovation projects. If a job’s worth doing, it’s worth doing correctly.
- No job too small. Many trades people won’t be interested in the small jobs but I’m happy to take anything on, even if it’s just fitting a single shelf.
- Fully insured for all your jobs.
- A vast number of services. View my services page for some ideas of what I cover.
- I offer a variety of payment options: cash, bank transfer, PayPal, credit and debit card payments.
- I love what I do. I take pride in my work as it’s something I really enjoy doing. Having worked in an office environment for 9 years I can honestly say I much prefer the DIY projects, renovating my own home and creating new furniture.
- I have time for you to discuss your requirements and ensure you get exactly what you want. I’m a great communicator and understand the importance of getting the job done right.
- Flexible – I’ll work around your schedules the best I can. Fitting things in and around your busy schedule is important so I’ll accommodate the best I can in all situations. Early or late days and weekends are no problem.
- I deliver on my promises. A happy customer is more important to me than anything else.
- Hardworking. Hire me for a day’s work and that’s exactly what you’ll get. I have a great work ethic and always always give my customers the best value service.